St. Louis Post Dispatch
4300 North Tucker
St. Louis, MO

Client: Meade Summers & Jerry Glick

Stories: 8

Completion: 2004

Original Home of the St. Louis Post Dispatch Newspaper

Built 1916 | former St. Louis Post Dispatch Newspaper
Historic Renovation of Building Exterior and First Floor Lobby
Built in 1916 by Barnett, Haynes & Barnett this building was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2000. Exterior and interior renovations were completed in 2004. Removal of the non-descript metal skin, and restoration of the original exterior stone details and storefronts has resulted in a significant contribution to the downtown environment. Originally the home of the St. Louis Post Dispatch Newspaper, now the Board of Election Commissioners is the primary tenant.